When students pass class 9 and enter into class 10, they have a lot of questions running in their mind. Some of these are; how to plan their studies, if all the questions would be asked from the textbooks, what the difficulty level of the paper would be, by what time they should start the revision etc. The answer to all these questions is that the students should first practice the questions available in the textbooks. So, instead of worrying about the CBSE board exams students should focus on learning. Once they know the concepts then it will be like half the battle won.
5 Tips on How to Prepare for CBSE Class 10 Exam
Mostly students don’t study the entire year seriously. They think that studying 2-3 months before the board exams are enough for them to score average marks. But, the reality is different. One cannot have the whole food in a single bite. Similarly, one can’t understand the concepts by just studying for few days. For this, students have to be serious and start their studies right from the beginning of the academic session.
Here, we have provided the 5 simple tips which will help students in learning as well as simultaneously preparing for CBSE Exam Class 10.
- Be Thorough with the Syllabus: The most important thing is to find out what to study and what not to. And in this, syllabus plays a significant role. Going through the syllabus students can easily get to know the list of topics for all subjects that they have to study. Also, they will find the weightage of marks distribution of each unit in the syllabus.
- Follow the Textbooks: Instead for searching for the study material, students should first finish the NCERT Books. These books are the most reliable study material. Also, 95% of the questions will be asked from NCERT books only.
- Study on a Daily Basis: Students should build a habit of studying daily. They should go through the topics that are taught in the class on the same day. Also, try to solve the questions related to it and then go through the topics, in advance, that are expected to be taught on the next day.
- Learn from Experiments: Students have Science practicals in class 10. So, they should make the most of it by correlating the theoretical knowledge. This will not only help them in scoring good marks in the board exams but also help them in the career ahead.
- Be Attentive in Class: Pay full attention in class when the teacher is teaching. It will help students to catch the concepts easily and they will not have to go for any tution classes.
By following the above-mentioned points students can easily score good marks in their class 10 board exams. Through this they will not need any extra preparation. They just have to revise and practice before the board exams.