When I was growing up, I always seem to be stress about how I look or if people are talking about me, making fun of me. Now it’s sounds so stupid when I think of it. I mean you cannot live your life stressing about these stupid things. But unlike me there are lots of people struggling through their toughest time and have every reason to be stressed.
But for how long?
Life is going to through challenges at us all the time because that’s the way life is. But you can worsen your mental health for that. It’s better to just live your life calmly in every situation because the more you will stress about it the more your problem will seem bigger.
Here are the best ways you can live a happy stress free life.
For instant fix:
- Smile: This probably sounds weird but it works. Whenever you feel like you are becoming too much obsessed about one problem just try and smile. Smile soothes our mind. And according to a study of University of Wisconsin people who have Botox injection n their face are calmer because they can’t express their anger. So, it’s up to you, you want to get an injection or smile naturally?
- Chew on A Gum: Just five minutes of chewing gum can relieve your mind from getting worked up. Chewing gums have been proven to relive stress by sixteen percent.
- Just Breath: This is probably the most known quick fix for stress. Breathing heavily can reduce your stress by discharging us from distracting thoughts.
- Call: The moment you feel too much discomfort or riled up just talk to someone who can calm you down. Your mom or any friends who can guide you out of it.
- Pet an Animal: Animal therapy has been around for quite a long time now and there’s a reason for this. If you don’t believe just try it once.
How to become stress free
Mediate: When you are in content you are more likely to become less stressed in life. Just take a few minutes off of your schedule and meditate. Meditation has been a great way to mend mind from tension. Just sit up straight with both feet touching the ground and then start inhaling and exhaling. A simple 20 minute meditation will be enough.
Eat: There is a reason why many people stress eat. Eating food on the difficult time actually helps to divert your mind from the problem. But that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your health, there are a whole lot of tasty treats which have been proven to reduce stress. For example…
Bananas: The tryptophan present in bananas helps a lot to overcome depression or stress. Because tryptophan later converts into serotonin, a known cell in the brain to provide a happy mood.
Avocado: These green creamy fruits are not only healthy for your body but for your mind as well. Avocados provide close to 20 essential health-boosting nutrients, including potassium, vitamin E, B vitamins, and folate.
Dark Chocolate: These little pieces of heaven are not ony taste dreamy but they provide you with comfort as well. Because consuming the right amount dark chocolate daily is good for your health you won’t need to worry about your body.
Blueberries: These little blue alls are known to have the high amount of antioxidant. Which does not only helps to lose weight but also helps to combat stress.
Asparagus: Folate is one of those aliments to keep you calm and these green veggies have lots of them. Just add them sometimes in your diet and you will see the changes.
Do What You Love: In your hardest time, instead focusing on your depression start diverting your attention to those the things you love. It can be anything, for example, if you like to draw or gardening or even like to clean. Do that. The more you will be try the better you will feel.
Listen to Music: This is the best way to calm your nerves. Listening to soothing rhythms or sounds triggers the endorphins in your brain, this helps to lift your mood. So, whenever you are feeling low, let Taylor Swift help you.
Be Positive: Stop asking yourself “what if?” No matter what you do, there is always going to be something you will miss out. Because you can’t have it all, none of us can. So, rather than being upset about what is wrong with your life, let’s just start appreciating what we have. Because there are some people who don’t even have that.
These are merely some tips and ways to help you, but none of it will work if you are not willing to help yourself. First you need to change your mind and thinking, only then you will be recover from your situation.