Looking for ways to check CIBIL score instantly? You are at the right place as you can now check CIBIL score by PAN card for free within 2 minutes. Yes, the process is the easiest you can ever get without charging a single penny. There are many online portals that offer this service for free.
The need to check the credit score (popular as CIBIL score) occurs when a person applies for a credit facility. Be it a loan or credit card, if you have a good CIBIL or credit score, you are eligible for wider range of options and a lower rate of interest. So, in this article, we have shared the information on the minimum score that is required for each type credit facility.
What should be the minimum CIBIL score to get personal loan?
If you have plans to take a personal loan or have been trying to get one for yourself, you should know that if you have a good credit score, you would getter rate of interest on the loan. Generally, 750 is considered to be the suitable CIBIL score to get a personal loan. The rate of interest also varies depending on the income.
What is CIBIL score for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
Bajaj Finserv is among the top choices of personal loan seekers. The reasons are many that the lender is known for its fast servicing and instant approval. If you manage to have credit score of 750 or above, you would have the chance to get a lower rate of interest on the loan.
Home Loan Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for a home loan is mentioned below:
● Age of the applicant should be between 18-70 Years
● The annual income of the applicant should be at least ₹1.2 lakhs
● The maximum loan amount the applicant can get is ₹5 lakhs to ₹1 crores
● Maximum loan tenure is 30 years
● The minimum work experience with the current employer should be 2 years
● Age of the applicant should be between 21-70 Years
● The annual income of the applicant should be at least ₹2,00,000
● The maximum loan amount the applicant can get is ₹5 lakhs to ₹2 crores
● Maximum loan tenure is 30 years
● The minimum work experience with the current employer should be 3 years
Personal Loan Eligibility
The eligibility criteria required for a personal loan in general is mentioned below:
● You should be between 21-60 years of age.
● Job experience of at least 2 years and a minimum of 1 year with the present employer
● Net Monthly Income (NMI) should be at least ₹12,000 (₹15,000 in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Cochin)
What is the best CIBIL score to get a home loan?
A home loan is dependent on the property type/location/value along with the income of the borrower. When it comes to interest rates, those who have the above-mentioned scenarios most suitable along with a good credit history are considered to be eligible for a lower rate of interest. CIBIL score of 650 or above can get you a good rate of interest as well.
How do you check your CIBIL score?
You can follow the below steps in order to check credit score online:
1. Go to check CIBIL score check website
2. Provide your full name as mentioned on the PAN card
3. Enter your Date of Birth
4. Choose the gender you belong to
5. Mention your PAN card number
6. Enter your contact address
7. Provide the email ID fn which you want to get the credit report
8. Enter your mobile number
9. Submit the form
On the successful submission of the CIBIL score form, you will get a confirmation on your email ID. You will get the detailed credit report on the email ID you have provided.