Whenever you try a new dish for the first time, you have huge expectations from it in terms of satisfying your taste buds. For people who are new to cooking, it is important that they learn new dishes either from their family and friends or other sources!
It is important to use right ingredients in any dish to take its taste to a next level. Cooking is truly an art, which requires constant practice. You should keep on trying new recipes at your home whenever you get time. This helps in enhancing your cooking skills. In fact, the idea of what kind of ingredients can enhance the flavor of your dish comes only when you keep trying different types of cuisines at home.
Here are the important ingredients that you need for preparing Garlic Noodles with Roasted Sesame Seeds for 6 people.
500 grams A-sha Noodles
5 to 6 cloves of finely chopped garlic
2 teaspoons grated ginger
2 teaspoons soy sauce
2 finely chopped chilies
1/2 cup cremini mushroom
1/2 cup chopped red & green bell peppers
1/2 cup bean sprouts
1/2 finely chopped carrots
1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro leaves
1 tablespoon cooking wine ( you can use rice wine as well)
3 to 4 tablespoon vegetable oil
And roasted sesame seeds for garnishing
- First thing that you should do is to cook the noodles as per package instructions. Make sure that you avoid the mistake of overcooking noodles because that spoils the taste of the dish. As soon as you feel that your noodles are cooked, don’t forget to put them in a strainer to get rid of the water. Then set them aside.
- Now, take a medium sized skillet and heat vegetable oil in it. Once heated add finely chopped garlic in it. And after 5 to 6 seconds, you can also add grated ginger to it.
- Now add the chopped green chilies to the skillet and stir them for around 30 seconds. After that add bean sprouts, mushrooms, and carrots to the skillet and let them cook for around 5 to 6 minutes.
- Once you think the veggies in the skillet are cooked you can then add chopped red and green bell peppers in it. Now cook them for around two minutes and then add cooking wine to the skillet. Then toss the ingredients effectively. One of the best ways to avoid bell pepper from overcooking is to add them after the rest of the veggies are properly cooked.
- Now add boiled noodles to the skillet and mix the whole thing effectively. You can then add soy sauce to the skillet and then mix it properly with rest of the ingredients in the skillet.
Finally, before you serve this dish to your loved ones, don’t forget to garnish it with roasted sesame seeds and freshly chopped cilantro leaves.