Want to subscribe for a good number of ICICI Mutual Fund units? Select ICICI Mutual Fund online for an easy way out for buying, selling or holding your mutual fund units in order to make it convenient for you to get rid of endless paperwork hassles. If you choose offline medium, then prepare yourself to engage yourself in piles of paperwork formalities while paying your broker transaction fees and other legal hassles engaged in transactions.
When you go for ICICI Mutual Fund Online, it offers you the flexibility to carry your transactions within minutes from any point of the world. Moreover, you can also gauge the movements of your ICICI Mutual Fund schemes on a timely basis in order to ascertain the profits or losses you are obtaining at intervals so you can diligently choose your further subscription of units.
ICICI Prudential Login
Nevertheless you are a new investor or an old one, following are the essential steps need to be followed with as a mandatory compliance. If you are a new investor, focus on the steps as below:
- Press the “Register Now” tab from the ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund portal
- Start your investment
- Enter your Folio number which indicates the last 5 transaction details. To obtain your folio details, give a missed call on 08882244488 from your registered mobile number.
- Generate your log-in account and set password for the same. Check the boxes(with a tick) with respect to the terms and conditions of the AMC.
- Once you are successfully done with, press “Submit” in order to proceed further.
The new investors should also inform themselves with some of the techniques in order to register themselves. You are required to streamline your investment process by fragmenting it into 6 simple steps:
- Enter your personal details on the portal of ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund. This should consist of your Personal Account Number(PAN) details.
- Choose your funds for Investment.
- Choose your Nominee details
- Enter your Bank account details
- Generate your Username and password
- Make your payment by choosing your payment option
- Submit the transaction
If you are an existing investor, go through the following steps:
- Enter your User ID
- Enter your password
Now you can successfully formulate your own decisions whether to buy, sell or hold your ICICI Mutual Fund units.
ICICI Mutual Fund Online Investment
Gear up yourself to investment online in ICICI Mutual Fund. Before that, allow yourself to be informed about the modes of investing in such funds:
- The minimum investment you can begin with making as low as ₹500 through SIP(Systematic Investment Plan) and can continue your installments for 6 months with the same ₹500.
- Also, you can place your subscription of getting additional units as low as ₹500.
- You may also seek redemption from your ICICI Mutual Fund upon which you don’t have to incur exit load.
ICICI Mutual Fund Account Statement
Want to know the summarized overview of your transaction details? Well, look into the HDFC Mutual Fund Account Statement that entails date of purchase, switch or redemption from relative schemes, holding the number of units, medium of payment during transaction etc. To be precise, it allows the investors to determine the number of transactions made during their tenure in the scheme.
Once you obtain your email ID registered with ICICI Mutual Fund, secure your own Folio number which reveals the number of your holdings within the ICICI Mutual Fund schemes. This electronic statement exhibit you the last 5 transaction details made under the folio. ICICIMF then sent this electronic ‘Statement of Account’ (e-KYC) at your registered email ID.
ICICI Mutual Fund Schemes
Make yourself well informed about the ICICI Mutual Fund schemes. Just log-in to the website of ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund and start your seamless journey of online transactions :
- Equity Funds
- Balanced Funds
- Debt Funds
- Fund of Funds
- Exchange Traded Fund
ICICI Mutual Fund Customer Care Number
Want to conduct online purchase or redemption of mutual fund units? Speak to your experienced customer care representative of ICICI Mutual Fund by calling on the toll-free number : 1800 222 999 or put forward your email on their website.
Disclaimer: Mutual Fund Investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully before investing.