SBI is the leader in terms of providing customer-friendly products and SBI credit cards are one of the best products. Since the time Unnati Credit Card has been launched, there is an increasing demand of credit cards among those who already are using it or of course who are first time credit card users.
This card has so many attractive features like high reward points and cashback offers. If you have yet not checked the features of this card that makes it unique, you can read them here comfortably. You can also check out the fees and charges related to this SBI unnati credit card and also that how can you apply for it online.
Features of SBI Unnati Card
Reward Points– You get one reward point on a spend of ₹100 via this credit card. These points can be redeemed against an exclusive range of gifts from the reward catalog.
Milestone Rewards- You can receive a cashback of ₹500 against the spending of ₹50,000 and more in a year.
Interest-free credit period- An interest-free credit period of 20-50 days can be granted to individuals on their retail purchases. The interest-free period will also depend upon the payment of the outstanding balances of previous months.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver- The card comes with a 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver for each of transactions worth between ₹500-3,000. The said range does not involve GST, wherever applicable, along with other charges.
Payment of Utility Bills- Don’t have the cash to pay off your mounting electricity, mobile or telephone bills? Use Unnati card and pay all your utility bills seamlessly.
Balance Transfer on EMI- You can save a lot of money and transfer the outstanding balance of other bank credit card to SBI Unnati Credit card and avail the facility at a lower interest rate to repay the EMIs. The interest rate option of 0.50% for 3 months and 0.75% for 6 months can be availed by the customers looking for a BT to Unnati. If you want to pre-close the balance transfer (BT) facility, a fee of 3% fee would be deducted from your account. If you transfer the balance from a Visa credit card to Unnati, then the amount of BT will get transferred within three working days. You will get a cheque specifying the BT amount within five working days if the transfer is made from a credit card other than Visa.
Massive Acceptance-The card can be used in more than 24 million outlets worldwide, including 3,25,000 in India. You can make payment at outlets that accept Visa or Master cards.
Cash Withdrawal Facility-You can use the card to withdraw the cash from more than 1 million Visa or MasterCard ATMs worldwide. You can withdraw cash upto 80% of the credit limit. A maximum withdrawal of ₹12,000 per day can be granted
Fees & Charges on SBI Unnati Credit Card
The fees and charges on Unnati credit card are as follows:
- No annual fee for first 4 years
- From 5th year, a renewal fee of ₹499 would be charged
- No annual add-on fee
- Finance charges on both credit limit and cash advance amount to up to 2.5% per month, totaling to 30% in a year
- Minimum amount due-5% of total outstanding (Minimum of ₹200, plus applicable taxes, EMI (On EMI Product) and OVL
- Cash advance fee at 2.5% of the transaction amount, with a minimum of ₹300, on withdrawal of cash from SBI and other ATMs, will be charged. On withdrawal from international ATMs, a 3% of the transaction amount will be charged. Here also, the minimum fee is ₹300
- On due amount up to ₹200, there are no late payment charges. These charges range from 100-750 on a due amount of ₹200-10,000.
- Overlimit charges are calculated at 2.5% of the overlimit amount, subject to a minimum limit of ₹500.
- Cash payment fee amounts to ₹500
- Rewards redemption fee-₹99
- Card replacement fee-₹100
SBI Credit Card Eligibility (Unnati)
If you want to apply for this card, you must have a fixed deposit of ₹25,000 or above if you do not have a credit history.
How to apply for SBI Unnati Credit Credit Card Online?
If you have the matching eligibility, you can apply for this card online. You just have to visit the official website of SBI and visit the Unnati credit card apply now page. Follow the steps there with correct personal and professional details as mentioned in your KYC.