Quick Books Desktop is one of the finest features of Quick Books. You can protect your business and Quick Books with a password. Get Quick Books Help to reset Quick Books Desktop Password.
Password Reset tool for the Quick books Desktop allows you to reset Quick Books Admin password. This tool can be very helpful for you if you have lost your password and don’t know the manual procedure of resetting your password.
This article will be discussing the steps that you need to follow in order to change your Quick Books account password. You have to follow the guidelines provided by the Intuit and also avoid the other application running in the background.
How To Use The Automated Password Reset Tool For QB’s?
This Automated Quick Books Reset Password tool is mostly used to reset the Quick Books Admin Password. This tool is very helpful in the case you have lost the password or forgotten it.
The below details will be required when you’ll try to reset the password through the automated tool.
- License number
- Contact number
- Phone number
- Post code
Note: your license number, email address, phone number, and postal code will certainly be verified with your business registration record in our database. If any of the parameters don’t match the information we carry in files for your business when you register the product,
After that, the request will certainly fall short.
How to use the Automated Password Reset Tool?
The first things to do is to select the tool as per the version of Quick Books used by you.
- If it is the US version of Quick Books Desktop
- If it is the UK version of Quick Books Desktop
- If it is the Canadian version of Quick Books Desktop
Steps 1: To Reset your Admin Quick Books Password
- Open your Quick Books Desktop and log in your window, click on I forgot my password.
- Fill out the information that you appears.you will need:
- Enter your Quick Books Desktop license number. (press F2 from the login window and see your license number).
- The name, email address, phone number, and postal code you initially used when you bought the item.
- If you entered correctly, you’ll receive a code at your registered email address.
- Take the code from your email and enter back in Quick Books Desktop. Then try creating another password.
Steps 2: To Reset your User Quick Books Password
In case you remember your password and you still want to change your password then follow the steps given below:
- Select your company file.
- Click on the “Username and Password” option and click on change your ‘Password’
- Enter your current password.
- Then enter your new password. It should be of 7 minimum characters. Then click on confirm to get the new password confirmed.
- Click on OK Button
- Now you will be able to login to your Quick books account with the new password.
Importance of Passwords for Quick Books
- For the security of your account and data.
- Regularly changing of the password will prevent your account from being hacked and from malware attack.
The password doesn’t contain spaces. Again Re-enter your password without spaces. When you generate new passwords, There you need to make a complex password. For that you can follow some instructions: at least 7 characters (letters, numbers, special characters), at least 1 number uppercase letter.
You may see an incorrect login screen. A login screen that requests a password, however, does not request username is the administrator’s login screen and you have a non-admin login, close Quick Books, and after that reopen it.
The password may really be blank. A few clients leave the Admin password to their information file empty, or blank.
How to Call our Quick Books Toll Free Number
You will be prompted with a Password Reset Code. This will be sent to you via the email subject, Quick Books automated password change service. Enter the Password reset code from that email and tap OK.
Follow the instruction thereafter to create a new Quick Books Admin password as well as set up a new challenge Question. If you still feel any support for Quick Books. Avail it from Quick Books Payroll Tech Support Number